BEAMER FC COURSE – INDOOR
High power RGBB LED floodlight with 14 OSRAM 5W LEDs.
- Additional “16-BIT TOUR” mode with 16-bit color control (R, G, B and B controlled on 2 channels: coarse + fine)
- The DMX inputs/outputs are now equipped with two XLR connectors, one 3-pin and one 5-pin
- Very powerful RGB LED floodlight equipped with 14 x 5W OSRAM four-color LEDs:
- Unwanted dark tones are completely eliminated
- Perfect color mix evenly distributed, even at close range.
- Beam angle: 14°.
- This LED floodlight is your first choice: it can light up small, medium or large scenes, but will also fit perfectly into architectural lighting.
- Perfect alternative to traditional PAR64 floodlights: only 65W power consumption at full intensity and no need for bulky dimmer blocks!
- The adoption of LED technology allows for significant energy savings compared to halogen lamp equipment!
- Several DMX operating modes: 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 15 channels
- Thanks to all kinds of special functions, this projector is chosen by professional lighting designers:
- Color temperature presets between 3200 K and 10000 K
- RGBB calibration.
- Different gradation curves
- Addressing by ID
- Neutrik PowerCon input/output (max. 24 units)
- 3-pin + 5-pin DMX input/output
- Recall of custom programs via DMX
- Menu-driven LED display on the back with password protection
- Tempered glass lens protection
- The 1200 Hz LED is also suitable for TV studios (no interference with TV cameras)
- Completely silent: the projector is cooled by natural air circulation, so there is no need for noisy fans!
- The lightweight aluminum housing has two suspension brackets so that it is also possible to use this projector on the ground.
Specification: BEAMER FC COURSE – INDOOR