Compact spotlight with 25 x 15W 4.5° RGBW LEDs with infinite rotation PAN/TILT movement and artnet.
- All the power and features of our BEAM MATRIX5x5-RGBW are now also available in this compact “moving panel” projector!
- High-speed, infinite rotation PAN/TILT motion with 16-bit resolution and automatic X/Y repositioning for incredibly dynamic show programming. (Normal 270° tilt and 540°/630° pan function also available)
- This projector is equipped with 25 very narrow and extremely efficient 4.5° lenses, combined with reliable and powerful 15W RGBW LEDs.
- The result is an incredibly powerful 5×5 narrow beam matrix effect projector that can turn the biggest concerts and TV shows into a breathtaking spectacle! Lighting engineers will be amazed at the endless possibilities and ease of use to create extraordinary light shows!
- It is possible to use the full 116CH mode for full flexibility or to use the rich internal library of RGB and white effects (containing letters, numbers, chases) so that you only need the 18CH mode to create professional shows with a small controller and a few channels.
- Equipped with an Ethernet input/output (Art-Net support) !
- RJ45 Ethernet input/output connections, equipped with an automatic bypass function for increased reliability.
- Internal Art-Net node: A DMX universe of “Art-Net to DMX conversion” is available on the DMX output.
- Various DMX channel modes for different applications: 12ch, 18ch, 110ch and 116ch
- Excellent integrated programs offering fabulous light effects in perpetual change.
- RDM functionality for easy remote configuration: DMX addressing, channel mode, …
- LED with very high refresh rate of 1200 Hz to avoid flickering in TV studios.
- Quiet operation due to “low airflow” cooling system.
- The internal shows can be used in stand-alone mode or selected by DMX: static colors, color fades, various static chases, various sound chases.
- The matrix LCD screen ensures easy navigation through the various configuration menus
- Choice of LED behaviour: halogen lamp (slow) or LED (fast)
- Four intensity variation curves: linear, square, inverted square, S-curve
- In case of DMX failure, the “all off” or “hold” modes will remain available.
- Lock function to prevent unwanted configuration changes.
- Individual white balance for each pixel to perfectly match the colors of multiple projectors.
- Factory default settings and personal settings can be stored/loaded.
- Neutrik PowerCon inputs/outputs: easy chaining of multiple units.
- 3 and 5 pin DMX inputs/outputs.
- Equipped with Omega brackets for quick installation
- High efficiency and low energy consumption!
Specification: BEAM WIZARD5x5