Compact and elegant 15W HOT WHITE spotlight with a very narrow 4° lens.
- This compact and stylish 15W HOT WHITE spotlight has a very narrow 4° lens, making it a very powerful tool for all kinds of applications: perfect for all kinds of stage effects, but also for simply illuminating disco balls, etc.
- Thanks to the included 10° and 45° filters, this beauty can also be used in discos, exhibition stands, restaurants, stores, etc. (Perfect for lighting small objects and tables).
- Natural White 3200K with high CRI (>92) for natural colors.
- Two different DMX modes: 1 and 2 channels.
- RDM functionality for easy remote configuration: DMX addressing, channel mode,…
- The OLED display makes it easy to navigate the various configuration menus.
- Ready for TV studios: no cooling fan and 1200 Hz flicker-free LED refresh rate.
- Choice of lamp behavior: halogen lamp (slow) or diode (fast)
- Four intensity variation curves: linear, square, inverted square, S-curve
- In case of DMX failure, the “all off” or “hold” modes will remain available.
- Lock function to prevent unwanted configuration changes.
- Factory default settings and personal settings can be stored/loaded.
- 3-pin DMX I/O and Neutrik® PowerCON® I/O for easy daisy-chaining
Specification: BEAMSPOT1-DMX WW