Powerful waterproof (IP65) COB blinder 2x 130W with “red shift” effect (amber color effect), behaving exactly like a halogen blinder!
- Powerful COB blinder 2x 130 W with “red shift” effect (amber color effect), behaving exactly like a halogen blinder!
- Sturdy cast aluminum housing with IP65 protection (waterproof)!
- Ideal in rainy conditions for installation at the front of outdoor stages!
- Pre-programmed amber color effect or independent control for white or yellow!
- Proximal color temperature: from 1700 to 3000 K.
- Very high CRI factor (> 97) for a perfect color rendering.
- Independent/combined pixel control!
- Can be used as LED strobe (different modes).
- 6 DMX modes, both 8-bit and 16-bit: from 4 to 12 channels.
- Control channel with remote DMX control for “amber color effect”, speed/dimming curves, pixel order, fan speed…
- RDM function for: channel mode, DMX address, temperature monitoring…
- OLED display and backlit keys for easy configuration, even in the dark.
- Easy installation by means of fastening points for the “omega bracket small” (order no. 2677).
- Optional professional line array mounting hardware available (part number: 5522).
- Simplified daisy-chaining: 3-pin XLR input/output and Neutrik® PowerCON TRUE1®.
- Optional modification kit available to convert an IP XLR connector from 3 to 5 pins
(BT-XLR3TO5 KIT – reference: 5523).
- Power supply 100 V~240 V 50/60 Hz.
- NOTE: This product has an IP65 rating when used for non-permanent outdoor installation and under normal conditions (not exposed to sea water).
Specification: BT-BLINDER2 IP