Outdoor spotlight with 18x8W RGBB LEDs, 20° beam angle and Neutrik TRUE1 Powercon and XLR 3P connectors and IP fan cooling
- This elegant 18x8W RGB LED floodlight with 20° beam is a very powerful tool for all kinds of events (stage, TV set, exhibition stand, architectural lighting, etc.).
- IP65 compliant
- Three different DMX modes: 4, 6 and 7 channels.
- RDM functionality for easy remote configuration: DMX addressing, channel mode, …
- The LCD display makes it easy to navigate through the various configuration menus.
- Ideal for TV studios: flicker-free LED with a refresh rate of 1200 Hz.
- Choice of lamp behavior: halogen lamp (slow) or diode (fast)
- Four intensity variation curves: linear, square, inverted square, S-curve
- In case of DMX failure, the “all off” or “hold” modes will remain available.
- Lock function to prevent unwanted configuration changes.
- White balance adjustment to match multiple projectors.
- Factory default settings and personal settings can be stored/loaded.
- 3-pin DMX I/O and Neutrik® TRUE1 PowerCON® I/O for easy daisy-chaining
- NOTE: This product has an IP65 rating when used for non-permanent outdoor installation and under normal conditions (not exposed to sea water).
Specification: BT-COLORAY 18FCR