A superb and powerful RGB 2W class IV laser for all your events! Perfect for clubs, discos, rental companies.
- A superb 2 watt class IV RGB laser equipped with 1 powerful temperature controlled RGB laser:
- a 500mW Red laser (638nm)
- a 500mW Green laser (520nm)
- a 1000mW blue laser (450nm)
- This single-source laser ensures perfect beam and color alignment resulting in perfect white.
- Thanks to 20 kHz scanners, this “BT-LASER2000 RGB” projects incredibly sharp RGB images!
- 100% ILDA compatible for total flexibility!
- Compatible with TTL color control (in DMX mode) and ANALOGIC color control (in ILDA mode).
- The internal SD card reader allows you to project your own designs and logos. On the supplied SD card, you can create up to 100 folders with up to 255 files each.
- The software pro can be updated via the SD card.
- The 6 operating modes make this laser very easy to use:
- MUSICAL CONTROL: 100% plug & play, just plug the laser into the power supply to start an incredible music controlled laser show based on the 86 internal patterns! Perfect for rental companies!!!
- MASTER/SLAVE mode: Several units can be used in fully synchronized music mode: incredible and very easy to use!
- AUTOMATIC mode: all internal programs will be displayed automatically, no music is required. Depending on your needs, you can choose a fast or soft show.
- DMX mode: two options available:
- 1 channel for extremely easy installation and use!
- 13 channels to take full control of all internal programs!
- ILDA mode: connect the laser to any PC with an ILDA-compatible interface and use any professional laser software to create stunning laser shows, create logos, etc.
- SD-CARD mode: playback of pre-programmed shows, logos, patterns on the SD card.
- The laser projections can be adapted to the size of the room with X/Y image zoom controls.
- LCD display for easy navigation in the configuration menu.
- Graphics can be mirrored for projection behind a transparent screen
- Blackout technology for beautiful split beams
- Perfect for clubs, discos, advertising, exhibitions, and more…
- SAFETY FIRST! Class IV lasers (more than 500mW of power) can seriously damage the human eye. So never buy a laser of this power without checking that it has passed the stringent laser safety tests! This laser complies with the European standard EN 60825-1:2014 for laser safety! It is equipped with additional safety measures such as:
- Scanner control: if a scanner fails, the output is cut off.
- Locking connection with a mechanical shutter: press the safety switch to cut the output.
- Key switch: only authorized and well-trained operators are allowed to use the laser.
Specification: BT-LASER2000 RGB