BT-NODE24 Mk2 (5pin XLR)
High speed ArtNet & sACN node with 4 configurable DMX ports (XLR 5-pin), web interface and OLED display. Supports DHCP, RDM and Gigabit Ethernet with PoE
- High speed Art-Net and sACN node with 4 fully configurable DMX ports.
- Gigabit Ethernet I/O based on the Marvell high-speed switch, with no link delay.
- Automatic Ethernet bypass in case of power failure.
- Perfect for integration with configurations on networks that support Art-Net and DHCP.
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3-2005 standard for full compatibility with high-speed Gigabit Ethernet over long cable lengths.
- Integrated web interface with support for mobile devices.
- The graphic OLED display makes it easy to view and configure.
- The 4 DMX ports can be configured as input or output ports:
- Configured as an input port: normal mode.
- Configured as an output port: single mode, LTP, HTP or [ZERO].
- Several predefined presets available and customizable presets.
- RDM compatible on Art-Net.
- All DMX ports are equipped with 3 or 5 pin Neutrik® XLR connectors (both versions are available).
- 100% electrical isolation between all inputs/outputs: problems on one port will not affect the other ports.
- Power Options:
- Cascade connection via Neutrik® TRUE-1, 100 to 240 V AC 50/60 Hz.
- PoE class 0 input, from 36V to 57V.
- 1U 48.3 cm (19″) die-cast enclosure with various installation options:
- 1 unit can be mounted in a 1U 48.3cm (19″) rack with the supplied 48.3cm (19″) adapter.
- 2 units can be mounted in a 1U 48.3cm (19″) rack with the supplied adapters.
- Easy lattice mounting with optional wall adapter.
- Hard rubber protection adapters for stage use (optional).
- Developed by Briteq® in Belgium and made in Europe!
Specification: BT-NODE24 Mk2 (5pin XLR)
BT-NODE24 Mk2 (3pin XLR)
WALL MOUNT SET