BT-NONABEAM – BQ1
Create dynamic “light curtain effects” with this extremely powerful stage light, using 9 x 60W CW/WW LEDs in combination with incredible RGB lighting effects
- This impressive new projector has been developed for use in large concert halls and stages, television studios, etc.
- The 9 large lenses are each equipped with 60W cool white/warm white LEDs, which produce a 4° white beam with high power. (full power: 175 000 lux at 3 m)
- Multiple projectors can be mechanically mounted together in a very short time to create “curtain of light” effects with unmatched power!
- The LEDs can be individually controlled to produce adjustable white beams, ranging from 3000K warm white with high CRI to 6000K cool white.
- Powerful RGB LEDs illuminate the black front in the color of your choice.
- The units include two additional fronts that can be easily replaced:
- The white facade allows to produce very bright and saturated RGB “glow” effects.
- The semi-transmissive “mirror” facade creates spectacular creative effects by simply pointing lasers and light beams at it.
- All 9 lenses are equipped with black barn doors, gold colored barn doors are available as an option.
- Different DMX modes:
- 13 channels: easy to use and quick to set up mode with 16-bit cool/warm white control for all beams simultaneously.
- 29 channels: individual control of all beams and functions with 8-bit dimming
- 45 channels: individual control of all beams and functions with 16-bit dimming
- Control channel for remote selection of pixel order, dimming speed, dimming curve, fan control, …
- RDM function for: channel mode, DMX address, temperature control,
- OLED display with backlit touch buttons for easy setup.
- Simple mechanical installation with 2 omega hooks included.
- Removable suspension hook with quick-release fasteners.
- Multiple M10 mounting points can be used to install the projectors on custom frames.
- Very quiet fans, perfect for noise-sensitive areas such as theaters, TV studios, …
- Easy serial connection: 3-pin and 5-pin + Neutrik® PowerCON® TRUE-1 input/output
- Compact size: 58 x 22 x 14 cm for easy transport in flight case!
- Power supply from 100 V to 240 V 50/60 Hz with automatic 6 A fuse.
- Flight cases 60 x 120 cm (4 projectors) available in option.
Specification: BT-NONABEAM – BQ1