130W COB white (3000K, CRI>97) waterproof projector with amber effect! Super multifunctional: replaces halogen blinder, exposure projectors, strobes,…
- Powerful 130W (3000K) white COB spotlight with amber effect (red-shift), behaves exactly like a halogen lamp blinder!
- Rugged cast aluminum housing with IP65 waterproof rating!
- The quick change of the different lenses makes it a super multifunctional projector for many applications:
- IP-BLINDER for outdoor scenes: IP65 protection, special blinder lens, high efficiency and amber effect, ….
- EXPO PROJECTOR: interchangeable beam angles, very high CRI, removable shutters,…
- STROBE LED: high light output, ultra-fast and random strobe effects, ….
- Pre-programmed amber/red-shift effect and/or separate control for white/amber!
- Tunable CCT: from 1700K to 3000K
- Very high CRI factor (CRI: 97 – R9: 89) for perfect color rendering.
- 6 DMX modes (1 to 8 channels) : 4 Blinder modes (8+16 bits) + 2 EXPO modes (DTW + white)
- Control channel for “Red Shift” functions, speed dimmer/curve, fan speed, ….
- Very high 16kHz LED refresh rate, perfect for HD-TV recording studios.
- RDM function for: operating mode, DMX address, temperature monitoring, ….
- LCD display with backlit touch buttons for easy setup, even in the dark.
- Various accessories included:
- 2 lenses with beam angles: 15° and 35°.
- 1 ribbed glass (authentic “blinder” look)
- 1 Filter holder (install optional CTO / CTB / color filters)
- 1 Anti-glare cylinder (anti-glare and better beam)
- Barn door available in opton ([BT-BARN 4 RAY-series], code : B05527)
- Easy installation by means of the “omega bracket small” fastening points (part number: B02677) on the bracket.
- Double bracket for easy floor installation
- Easy daisy-chaining: XLR 3-pin waterproof +[Neutrik® PowerCON TRUE1®] in/out
- Optional modification kit to change the IP 3pin XLR to 5pin (BT-XLR3TO5 KIT – code: B05523)
- Power supply 100 V~240 V 50/60 Hz.
- NOTE: This product has an IP65 rating when used for non-permanent outdoor installation and under normal conditions (not exposed to sea water).
Specification: BT-SUNRAY 130R