270W LED light head with 8-45° zoom, CMY, CTO, CTB, UV, Iris color mixing, frost filter, morphing effect, etc.
- High performance headlamp based on a very powerful 270W LED!
- Long range electronic zoom, from 8° to 45° + motorized focus.
- Silent mode for theater applications.
- Fast pan/tilt movements 540° and 270°.
- 16-bit pan/tilt resolution with position correction and pan/tilt speed channel
- CMY color mixing to create many pastel and saturated colors.
- 9 additional fixed colors, including 2 CTO, one CTB and one UV.
- 7 replaceable rotating gobos with fine indexing.
- 9 static gobos for morphing effect.
- Rotating prism with 3 facets.
- Iris module for dynamic effect.
- Variable frost filter for a variable wash effect.
- Aperture diaphragm for excellent logo projection.
- Pulse open/close, ramp and random effects on zoom, iris and frost channels.
- Four dimming curves: linear, square, inverse square, S-curve, slow and fast dimming mode.
- Precise strobe with built-in random effects, pulse and burst.
- Three distance-compensating focuses ensure that the focus is always set to the zoom aperture.
- Uses 25, 27 DMX channels + RDM functionality for easy remote configuration.
- Simple USB firmware update to keep the lyre up to date at all times.
- The matrix LCD screen ensures easy navigation through the various configuration menus.
- 3 and 5 pin DMX inputs/outputs + Neutrik PowerCON TRUE1 inputs/outputs for single series connection.
- Equipped with Omega brackets for quick installation.