An extremely bright hybrid headliner (BEAM, SPOT, WASH) for large clubs, concert stages and rentals
- The BTX-SUPREME HYBRID is an extremely bright hybrid lyre for large clubs, concert stages and rental!
- The OSRAM SIRIUS HRI 471W SN lamp (CCT: 7500K), combined with Hi-Q optics, makes it incredibly bright:
- BEAM : 1,8° ~ 22°, max. 485’000 lux @ 10m
- SPOT : 3° ~ 42°, max. 132’000 lux @ 10m
- The various effect wheels and filters allow you to create dazzling effects:
- Precise and fast CMY color mixing
- 1 color wheel with 13 carefully selected colors, including CTO 3200K + white filter
- 1 gobo wheel with 13 static gobos + open
- 1 gobo wheel with 9 easily replaceable rotating/indexing glass gobos (OD: 17mm / IM: 12mm)
- 2 prism wheels, each with 4 rotating/indexing prisms, can be combined to create amazing effects!
- 1 rotating/indexing animation wheel that can be combined with different gobos.
- 1 dense FROST effect, adjustable from 0 to 100%.
- 1 soft FROST effect, adjustable from 0 to 100%.
- 1 Hi-CRI filter to improve the quality of white light
- Motorized ZOOM + FOCUS with calibrated DMX values
- Precise dimmer/shutter for linear dimming and variable strobe effects.
- The three-phase stepper motors provide very fast 540°/270° PAN/TILT movements with 8 or 16 bit accuracy.
- Selectable PAN range: 540° or 630°.
- Modular configuration for easy maintenance and cleaning.
- Supported protocols: DMX512/RDM, Art-Net™, sACN
- Integrated wireless DMX module (W-DMX Sweden) with internal antenna to avoid antenna breakage.
- 2 DMX channel management modes (standard: 24 channels and extended: 35 channels) for maximum flexibility.
- 2.8″ color touch screen with automatic display rotation for easy and intuitive menu navigation
- Rotary knob for easy scrolling through the intuitive configuration menu.
- Factory and user defaults: easily save and recall your favorite settings!
- Easy firmware updates via USB stick to keep your machine up to date.
- Remote control to turn the lamp on and off
- Remote control of the lamp for FULL 471W or ECO 360W to extend the life of the lamp up to 2’000 hours.
- Neutrik® XLR 3 and 5 pin cable inputs/outputs or RJ45 network for maximum flexibility in a professional environment.
- Neutrik® PowerCON TRUE1 inputs/outputs: projectors with up to 12A combined power can be daisy-chained for easy installation.
- Equipped with 2 omega brackets for quick installation.
- Power consumption: max. 800W