Economical lighting panel for livestreaming and small studio lighting
- Economical lighting panel for livestreaming and small studio lighting.
- Compact but powerful: 2400 CW / WW 0.2W LED with a total power of 210W.
- Tunable white 3000K → 6300K
- 4-leaf barn door included.
- 110° beam angle
- Flicker-free dimming with refresh rates between 800Hz and 25kHz.
- Four gradation curves: linear, square, inverse square, S curve.
- Easy stand-alone operation: 2 rotary knobs for dimming and color temperature adjustment.
- Full DMX control with 2 modes.
- Wireless DMX (WTR-dongle optional) or wired 3pin XLR inputs/outputs.
- Natural convection cooling (no noisy fans).
- Rubber feet at the back for use as a light projector.
- Color LCD screen.
- PowerCON compatible inputs/outputs for easy chaining.
Specification: CAM-LITE 200