250 W battery powered portable sound system with Bluetooth and 500 MHz HF system
– 2 XLR/TRS channels on combo plugs (Mic/Line)
– 1 stereo channel on RCA plugs
– 1 Auxiliary channel on 3.5 stereo jack
– 1 Bluetooth connection
– 2 UHF microphones
Output: 1 line output on 6.35 TRS jack
Speaker: 12 inch speaker + 1.35 inch titanium motor / Total impedance of 4 Ohms
Power : Class D amplifier 250W RMS on mains / 150W RMS on battery.
Response curve: 55 – 20k Hz
Sound pressure level: 118 dB SPL max
HF microphone :
– UHF diversity at 16 selectable frequencies
– Dynamic cardioid handheld microphone
– UHF frequency band 514 ~ 542 MHz – 35 mW
– USB or SD card reader and integrated Bluetooth® receiver
– Delivered with infrared remote control
– Bluetooth® receiver integrated in the player
– Type V2.0 AVRCP, for excellent audio transmission quality equivalent to digital
Settings and indicators :
– Independent level adjustments for each channel
– Bass and treble equalizer from -12dB to +12dB
– Echo and Delay effects on the microphone channels
– Power and Limit Indicator
– Battery charge indicators
Finish: Molded polypropylene enclosure, metal grill. C35 base for stand.
Dimensions in mm: 615 x 350 x 395
Net weight with batteries: 24.5 kg
Batteries: 2 x 18V / 7Ah NP for the system
Autonomy: 5 hours on average depending on the volume
Charging time: about 8 hours for the two 18V batteries
– Visualization of the charge level by LED display. Simultaneous charging and use.
– Automatic cut-off if the level is too low.