High quality analog / DANTE® audio network interface for fixed installation with 4 analog outputs and GPIO ports
- High quality analog / Dante audio network interface for fixed installation
- Converts DANTE® network audio to 4 high quality balanced analog outputs
- GIGABIT Ethernet input/output using a Marvell high-speed switch (no link delay)
- Integrated DSP AUDIO PROCESSING (parametric equalizers, compressors, delays, …) on all channels: perfect for use as a DANTE speaker management processor, but also usable in many other applications.
- 8×8 AUDIO MATRIX for local premixing, flexible routing, …
- Integrated WEB SERVER: Fully graphical and very intuitive user interface for easy configuration and control of the DSP on any network device!
- The included “SYNQ Network Discovery Tool” software makes it very easy to find the device(s) on a local network and open them on any desktop computer, without knowing the IP address.
- OSC protocol support: all functions can be controlled by user-created apps running on iPhones, Android smartphones, tablets and desktop computers.
- Extremely high audio quality: S/N > 120dB ~ THD: < 0.003%
- GPI/GPO ports for additional functionality and control of various functions:
- GPI : connect switches, potentiometers, control devices, alarm systems, …
- GPO: control of all kinds of external devices, triggering of PowerPoint presentations, …
- Fully equipped with EUROBLOCK connectors for easy installation.
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3-2005 standard for information technology.
- Extreme reliability, thanks to the exclusive use of industrial quality components, such as: high-end Burr Brown audio DACs, Wurth electrolytic capacitors, etc.
- Power Options:
- External input 24Vdc (EUROBLOCK)
- PoE: Power over Ethernet (PoE class 0)
- HOUSING: ½ 19″ die-cast housing with various installation options:
- 1 unit fits in a 1U 19″ rack (19″ adapter optional).
- 2 units can be installed together in a 1U 19″ rack (adapters included).
- Easy wall mounting with optional wall adapter