High quality analog / DANTE® audio network interface for live performance applications with 4 analog inputs and outputs
- High quality analog/networked Dante audio interface for concerts.
- Converts DANTE® network audio to 4 high quality balanced analog outputs
- Converts 4 high-end balanced analog inputs to DANTE® network audio.
- The 4 inputs (LINE/MIC) are equipped with a -24dB PAD and 48V phantom power.
- GIGABIT Ethernet input/output using a Marvell high-speed switch (no link delay).
- Integrated DSP AUDIO PROCESSING (parametric equalizers, compressors, delays, …) on all channels: perfect for use as a DANTE speaker management processor, but also usable in many other applications.
- 8×8 AUDIO MATRIX for local premixing, flexible routing, …
- Integrated WEB SERVER: Fully graphical and very intuitive user interface for easy configuration and control of the DSP on any network device!
- The included “SYNQ Network Discovery Tool” software makes it very easy to find the device(s) on a local network and open them on any desktop computer, without knowing the IP address.
- OSC protocol support: all functions can be controlled by user-created apps running on iPhones, Android smartphones, tablets and desktop computers.
- Extremely high audio quality: S/N > 120dB ~ THD: < 0.003%
- Fully equipped with high quality Neutrik® XLR and EtherCON connectors.
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3-2005 standard for information technology.
- Extreme reliability, thanks to the exclusive use of industrial quality components, such as: high-end Burr Brown audio DACs, AKM ADCs, Wurth electrolytic capacitors, etc.
- Power Options:
- PowerCON TRUE1: 100-240Vac 50/60Hz
- PoE: Power over Ethernet (PoE class 0)
- HOUSING: ½ 19″ die-cast housing with various installation options:
- 1 unit fits in a 1U 19″ rack (19″ adapter optional)
- 2 units can be installed together in a 1U 19″ rack (adapters included)
- Easy wall mounting with optional wall adapter
- Easy truss mounting with optional truss mounting adapter
- Solid rubber protection adapters for use as a stagebox! (optional)