The perfect all-in-one solution to secure your DMX installations: MERGER + SPLITTER + BOOSTER.
- The perfect all-in-one solution to secure your DMX installations: MERGER + SPLITTER + BOOSTER
- 100% electrical isolation between all inputs and outputs.
- There are 2 DMX inputs + 6 DMX outputs, each equipped with 3 and 5 pin connectors.
- The booster function analyzes the incoming DMX signal, and rebuilds it from scratch so that it is perfect for use again
- The merger function mixes two DMX signals in different ways:
- HTP: The higher value of two identical channels from two DMX signals will have priority.
- Backup : when a DMX signal is absent on input A, the DMX signal present on input B takes over immediately.
- Merger: DMX signals from two different controllers can be combined and sent over the same cable; the starting address of the second controller can be chosen (e.g. combining a CMX-24 and a Scanmaster on the same cable).
- The splitter function distributes the DMX signals present at the inputs to the six outputs in an identical way, which are 100% isolated from each other: so if problems occur on output 1, it will not affect the other outputs!
- The timing of the DMX outputs can be adjusted from 23ms to 45ms, which is intended to increase compatibility when connecting “slow” DMX devices to “fast” DMX controllers.
- You can choose how the outputs should react if the two DMX inputs suddenly stop receiving signals:
- Null : no DMX signal on the outputs
- Hold: the last DMX values are kept on the outputs
- Clear : all DMX values are set to zero on all outputs
- Easy to configure with a 4-character LED display.