DSP controlled professional switching power amplifier: 2x 750Wrms / 4ohm
- Professional power amplifier with switch mode, controlled by DSP.
- High efficiency class D electronics ensure high power output, even at 2 Ω!
- Stereo: 2x 440 Wrms into 8 Ω ~ 2x 750 Wrms into 4 Ω ~ 2x 1200 Wrms into 2 Ω
- Bridge : 1500 Wrms under 8 Ω ~ 2400 Wrms under 4 Ω
- It is perfect for fixed applications (pubs, stores, hotels, restaurants, …) and for DJs.
- Complete DSP section of :
- HPF : (40 Hz ~ 125 Hz); it eliminates unwanted, energy-dissipating frequencies.
- LPF : (6.3 kHz ~ 20 kHz), it eliminates higher frequencies if necessary to avoid oscillations.
- 8-band parametric equalizer: (100 Hz ~ 12.5 kHz, Q: 0.5 ~ 5, ±6 dB) for perfect tuning.
- 2 limiters : for an increased protection (threshold 0 ~ -12 dB).
- 2 delay effects: they are separately adjustable from 0 to 20 ms (0 to 6.86 m) for each channel.
- Filter stage: to realize an active system (Linkwitz-Riley 24 dB/oct, 50 Hz ~ 3.15 kHz).
- 3 operating modes: Stereo, Bridge, Y-input (mono input, used for an active system).
- Temperature controlled fan cooling.
- Protections against overload + overheating + short-circuit + continuous leakage current
- Balanced jack + XLR inputs with the possibility to cascade several inputs.
- SpeakON® + output terminal block.