1024 Channel DMX interface that can be easily mounted on a DIN Rail.
- 1024 Channel DMX interface that can be easily mounted on a DIN Rail
- 1024 output channels when used with a computer
- 1024 output channels when used standalone without computer
- Chromateq Led Player and Chromateq Pro DMX software (limited mode, 100 ch.) included
- Windows, MAC Os X (10.6 and +) and Linux (64) compatible
- Perfect for fixed installations: all the programs can be created via computer and stored into the interface. Once this is done, you can activate your programs via external switches or via the optional Infra-Red remote controller set.
- Functions and control in standalone mode:
- Automatic Real Time Clock triggering for different scenes (day, week, month, year)
- 15 contact triggers to 5V (On, On/Off, Release or Restart scenes)
- Splitter mode 2×512 out
- DMX in triggers in Stand Alone
- DMX merging signal in Stand Alone (in/out mode)
- 16 bits and fine channel management
- Cross Fade time between scenes
- 4 Mb of internal memory (min. capacity: 6,000 steps/512 ch)
- An optional external infra-red receiver can be connected to the unit (LD-512Kit-IR = IR receiver + 2 remote controllers)
- Master/Slave mode to interconnect and synchronize up to 32 interfaces in Stand Alone (32768 dmx channels without pc use)
- Mini USB 2.0 (Input – 5V. DC)
- DC Power input of 9 to 36V.
- DIN-RAIL housing (All DIN cabinet compatible (Easy install)
- Screw terminals for all external connections (Easy connect)
- Automatic Scene Recovery if the power is accidentally cut off
- For more information about the software: www.chromateq.com