DMX interface for 16 Artnet universes (8192 DMX channels).
- This controller is ideal for more demanding projects where a high number of DMX channels are required and/or where all fixtures use the ARTNET protocol and have IP-Ethernet cabling.
- 1024 channel DMX interface when connected to a PC.
- 512 channels in stand-alone mode (200KB of internal memory = 200 to 2000 DMX steps).
- Up to 16 Artnet universes (8,192 DMX channels) per box connected to the PC when using the LED PLAYER or PRO DMX software. The Artnet will be sent through the RJ45 network connector of your PC.
- Up to 64 Artnet universes (32,768 DMX channels) per box connected to the PC using the PIXEMM software!
- 4 dry contacts on 3~5V (On, On/Off, Release, Restart, Scene Priority).
- Infrared receiver (with optional IR remote control).
- 10 scene selections, scene speed, general dimmer and next scene.
- 1 NEXT button for scene selection.
- 24-hour timeline for synchronizing lighting, audio and video loops! (Pro DMX software).
- Works with Chromateq Led Player, Pro DMX and Pixxem software (included).
- 3-pin XLR connectors.
- Power supply for stand-alone use: 9V to 36V via DC connectors.
- An optional external infrared receiver can be connected to the unit (LD-512Kit-IR = IR receiver + 2 remote controls).
- For more information on the software: www.chromateq.com.