LED DMX-CONTROL XLR Mk2
Highly versatile DMX LED controller for all kinds of passive 12V DC/24V DC LED floodlights such as LED strip lights
- Highly versatile LED DMX controller for all kinds of passive 12V DC/24V DC LED floodlights such as LED strip lights.
- It can be used with RGB and single color LED strip lights.
- PWM technology for uniform, flicker-free intensity variation from 0 to 100%.
- Simple electrical installation: the unit is equipped with DMX inputs/outputs via XLR and RJ45 and LED light outputs via terminal block.
- Max. output power 40 W/channel = 120 W at 12 V DC or 80 W/channel = 240 W at 24 V DC
- The output power of LED lights can always be increased by using our amplifiers [LED REPEATER].
- All functions are controllable:
- Directly on the controller (DIP switches)
- Using a LEDCON-02 Mk2 controller (also in sound mode)
- Using any standard DMX controller.
- Different modes of autonomous operation:
- Fixed color mode: instant access to 7 pre-programmed colors.
- Automatic chase mode: 7 colored chases at 7 different speeds.
- Progressive chase mode: 7 progressive chases at 7 different speeds.
- 4 DMX channels are required: channel 1 = red, channel 2 = green, channel 3 = blue, channel 4 = dimmer/strobe.
- The box is designed for single wall installation.
- It is suitable for home LED installations, stores, etc.
- No cooling fan: completely silent!
Specification: LED DMX-CONTROL XLR Mk2