16-channel DMX controller + MIDI functions
- Extremely easy-to-use 16-channel DMX controller for all kinds of applications: stage, DJ, architectural projects, etc.
- Connect up to 4 devices to obtain a virtual controller that can control up to 64 channels and/or scenes!
- Two user modes are available:
- Dimmer mode: in this mode, you can control 16-channel dimmers (expandable to 64 channels);
- Scene mode: in this mode, 16 scenes can be created, each involving 16 channels (expandable to 64 scenes, each involving 64 channels).
- MIDI functions via USB (16 channels) :
- MIDI OUT : all sliders and flash buttons of the channels are able to send MIDI commands, so that the user can control different MIDI applications (e.g. Arkaos, Resolume, DMX-Creator, Daslight, …);
- MIDI IN : all scenes (from 16 to a maximum of 64) can be controlled by any MIDI controller (wireless integration with MIDI software like Cubase, etc …), a perfect concept for musicians, etc …
- The channel sliders can be used to mix scenes together.
- Presence of push buttons above each dimmer channel:
- Dimmer mode: these buttons are used as flash buttons;
- Scene mode: Scenes can be easily switched on or off.
- Blackout function.
- The last output configuration is memorized, even when the device is turned off and on again: there is no need to push any button or disable the blackout mode: perfect for exhibition stands, stores, etc…
- A 4-character LED display shows the DMX values (0-255 or 0%-100%), as well as the MIDI values (0-127).
Specification: SCM-1 SCENEMASTER