Powerful 400W + 45W coaxial loudspeaker of 30.5 cm and 60° x 40°.
- Powerful 400 W + 45 W coaxial loudspeaker of 30.5 cm and 60° x 40°.
- This powerful 30.5 cm coaxial driver is a perfect point source if you insist on an excellent speaker design.
- It produces a 60° x 40° dispersion profile with a smooth tonal response.
- As a perfect point source, it allows you to build loudspeakers without unwanted phase problems.
- Lightweight design thanks to the neodymium magnetic structure.
- 30.5 cm bass speaker + 4.5 mm driver (2.5 mm voice coil)
- Power handling capacity W(AES): 400
- Max power Watts: 800
- Nominal impedance LF/HF Ω: 8/16
- Frequency range Hz: 65-20K
- Sensitivity (1W/1m) dB: 98.5
- Voice coil diameter mm/in: 75.5/3
- Fs Hz: 70
- Re Ω: 6
- Qms : 5.12
- Qes : 0.38
- Qts : 0.36
- Vas L: 35
- Mms gr: 55
- Cms mm/N: 0.09
- BL Tm: 19.8
- Xmax mm: 5.0
- Throat diameter mm/in.: 25/1
- Power handling capacity W(AES): 45
- Nominal impedance Ω: 16
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) dB: 102
- Frequency range Hz: 1.5K-20K
- Voice coil diameter mm/in: 44.4/1.75
- Re Ω: 12
- AES power is measured with 6dB crest factor continuous pink noise in 2 hours duration.
- Max power is defined as 3dB higher than the nominal rating.
- Sensitivity is measured at one meter at 2.83V and 8 ohm nominal impedance.
- All measurement of the speaker is done after a sufficient high level of 20Hz sine wave test.
- Xmas is defined at the BL drops by 18% of the original figure.