2x 550W rms Class-D amplifier, lightweight (only 3.85 kg) with powerful bass and crystal clear high frequency reproduction
- This SE-1100 power amplifier is unprecedented in terms of price/performance.
- The sophisticated design of this featherweight CLASS-D amplifier ensures excellent and powerful low-frequency reproduction combined with clear and delicately balanced high frequencies.
- Thanks to its large power reserve, excellent limiters and protections, it can be used in all kinds of different applications such as discotheques, clubs, mobile audio, rental, theater, …
- Extreme efficiency, low power loss and low heat dissipation are the main advantages of this compact amplifier!
- A considerable space saving for mobile applications: only 21 cm deep!
- Featherweight: 3,85 kg!
- Power output, stereo :
- 2x 300 W rms @ 8 Ω
- 2x 550 W rms @ 4 Ω
- Power output, bridge :
- 1x 1100 W rms @ 8 Ω
- Has every conceivable protection for professional use:
- Signal + current limiters
- Overload protection
- Short circuit protection (current)
- DC Protection
- Thermal protection
- AC / VHF protection
- Soft start
- 3 different operating modes: stereo, bridge and mono mode (inputs linked together)
- Input sensitivity: 0.7 V / 1 V / 1.4 V
- Balanced inputs / outputs (XLR)
- 2 Speakon® compatible connectors (left and right output)
- 1 additional output for bridge operation