TAPElive4 is a WiFi based lighting control system for the TAPEDRIVER-WIFI4 driver
Controllable with smartphone and remote control.
TAPElive4 is a WiFi based lighting control system for the TAPEDRIVER-WIFI4 driver. Control your COLORTAPE and PURETAPE ribbons by installing the dedicated smartphone app.
The TAPElive4 features brightness adjustment, color temperature change and color control on RGB and RGBW ribbons. TAPElive4 can control up to 12 zones and can be connected directly to a router.
Take control of your installation with the WiFi-104 application.
It allows to control 12 zones with the desired type of ribbon, to create 3 groups of zones with the same type of ribbon, but also to record and modify at will 4 scenes in total.
What length of tape for TAPEDRIVER-WIFI4?
You can use up to 20 meters of COLORTAPE6067-WARM or COLORTAPE6020-WARM RGBW ribbon, respecting the recommendations for ribbon lengths.
– Communication mode: WiFi 2.4 GHz, 802.11b/g/n protocol
– Power supply: 12-24 V DC
– Operating distance: 100m (depending on the environment) in free field and with a telephone
– Current: (max load in amps) 4 A x 4 (outputs) = 16 A max
– Power : 192 W / 384 W (12 V / 24 V)
– Dimensions: 128 x 73 x 45 mm
– Weight : 382 g
Remote control included
– Communication mode: 2.4 GHz
– Power supply : 3 V (CR2032 battery)
– Operating distance: 25 m
– Dimensions: 104 x 60 x 9
– Weight : 42 g