WHS-20 is a rugged, lightweight headset microphone, based on a high quality condenser element
- The WHS-20 is a rugged, lightweight headset microphone, based on a high quality condenser element.
- The adjustable headband and gooseneck fit perfectly which makes the unit an excellent choice for all kinds of different applications:
- Aerobics instructors,
- Teachers, …
- The unidirectional pickup pattern of the microphone isolates unwanted ambient noises and prevents early feedback.
- The mini XLR-connector makes it a perfect match with the JB SYSTEMS belt pack models WBP-1, WBP-2 and WBP-20 belt packs but also fits to belt packs of other brands equipped with a mini XLR-connector.
- Sensitivity: -67dB +/-3dB
- Impedance: 2.2kΩ
- Directivity: uni-directional
- Mic type: condenser mic
- Connector type: mini XLR
- Frequency Range: 100 – 16.000 Hz
- Operation Voltage: 1,5V (max. 10V)
- Current consumption: max. 0,5mA
- S/N ratio: >60dB
- Accessories: wind screen