- The Z-350 is a state-of-the-art fog machine (fazer) that can be used for many applications
- The air pump technology generates a dry mist and provides its heating system with a self-cleaning function.
- Smoke output volume and fan speed are adjustable via the integrated control panel or via 2 DMX channels.
- The Z-350 comes with a larger, single diameter tube, greatly reducing the risk of clogging the heating system.
- Extremely low fluid consumption: a full tank (1.3 liters) can produce more than 7 hours without fogging at maximum volume.
- New integrated DMX interface for intelligent control of the Z-350:
- When a DMX signal is received, the machine turns on and the heating system starts automatically.
- When the DMX signal is interrupted, the self-cleaning process starts automatically and then the “Standby” mode is activated.