SYNQ Powerful 60°x40° coaxial 15” speaker 450W + 60W.
- This powerful 15 “coaxial speaker is the perfect point source if you care about an excellent loudspeaker design.
- It produces a consistent 60° x 40° dispersion pattern with a smooth tonal response.
- As a perfect point source it allows you to build speaker cabinets without unwanted phase problems.
- Lightweight design thanks to the neodymium magnet structure.
- 15″ LF-Neodymium speaker + 1.75″ driver (1″ voice coil)
- Power handling capacity W(AES): 450
- Max power Watts: 900
- Nominal impedance LF/HF Ω: 8/16
- Frequency range Hz: 50-19K
- LF :
- Sensitivity (1W/1m) dB: 99.5
- Voice coil diameter mm/in: 75.5/3
- Fs Hz: 50
- Re Ω: 5.5
- Qms : 4.50
- Qes : 0.41
- Qts : 0.38
- Vas L: 119
- Mms gr: 88
- Cms mm/N: 0.11
- BL Tm: 19.2
- Xmax mm: 5.0
- HF :
- Throat diameter mm/in.: 35/1.4
- Power handling capacity W(AES): 60
- Nominal impedance Ω: 16
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) dB: 106
- Frequency range Hz: 1K-18K
- Voice coil diameter mm/in: 63.5/2.5
- Re Ω: 11
- Notes :
- AES power is measured with 6dB crest factor continuous pink noise in 2 hours duration.
- Max power is defined as 3dB higher than the nominal rating.
- Sensitivity is measured at one meter at 2.83V and 8 ohm nominal impedance.
- All measurement of the speaker is done after a sufficient high level of 20Hz sine wave test.
- Xmas is defined at the BL drops by 18% of the original figure.