This powerful effect projector with 5×5 matrix turns even the biggest concerts and TV shows into an extraordinary show! Lighting engineers will be amazed at the endless possibilities and ease of use to create extraordinary light shows!
- This powerful effect projector with 5×5 matrix turns even the biggest concerts and TV shows into an extraordinary show! Lighting engineers will be amazed at the endless possibilities and ease of use to create extraordinary light shows!
- Equipped with an Ethernet input and output that supports the entire Art-Net protocol!
- Integrated Art-Net node: “Art-Net to DMX conversion” 1 DMX universe is available on the DMX output.
- Each projector is equipped with a 5×5 matrix of 25 adjustable 30W COB LEDs.
- A vast library of RGB effects, containing letters, numbers, chases: controllable by 6 FX (sound effects) channels!
- Several different DMX channel modes for different applications: 4, 5, 6, 11, 25, 75, 81, 100, 106, 125 & 131ch
- Excellent integrated programs offering fabulous light effects in perpetual change.
- RDM functionality for easy remote configuration: DMX addressing, channel mode,…
- Excellent RGB color mixing and dimming down to 0% for each of the 25 individually controllable pixels.
- LED with very high refresh rate of 1200Hz used for flicker-free TV in TV studios.
- Quiet operation thanks to the temperature-controlled cooling system with “low air flow”.
- Light shows in stand-alone, master/slave or DMX selected mode: static colors, color fades, different static chases, different sound activated chases.
- Backlit LCD display, 2x 16 alphanumeric characters for menu navigation.
- Master dimmer for all autonomous functions.
- Choice of lamp behavior: halogen lamp (slow) or LED (fast)
- Four intensity variation curves: linear, square, inverted square, S-curve
- In case of DMX failure, the “all off” or “hold” mode will remain available.
- Lock function to prevent unwanted configuration changes.
- Adjusting the white balance of individual pixels to perfectly match the colors of multiple projectors.
- Ability to save/load settings for 2 users or restore default settings.
- Neutrik PowerCon inputs/outputs.
- 3 and 5 pin DMX inputs/outputs.
- Rugged metal construction, equipped with “toggle lock” mechanisms to quickly achieve large die deployments.
- A multi-functional floor and structure mount.
- A suspension bracket is available as an option (order code: 4407).
- High efficiency and low energy consumption!
Specification: POWERMATRIX5x5-RGB Mk2